Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Honest Thoughts on Dominate Mafia Wars!



Massive multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPG) are the current trend in a colorful history of computer gaming. We have come a long way from playing solo on arcade machines and the Z80 computers. Using AI to compete against humans is slowly being replaced by player versus player games as they hold more fun and the replay value increases exponentially. Now millions of people are using online games like World of Warcraft and Mafia Wars to compete against other human opponents in real time to achieve objectives being thrown at them. The real goal in all these games is to dominate your opponents taking advantage of the system and exploiting the game logic to increase in power, wealth, magic etc.
I discovered Mafia Wars a long time ago when it was still in its infancy. It is based on making a mafia family and managing all the people and business through which your family will exert control over the game world. This will be the closest I will ever come to actually being a member of such a group let alone head it so I developed an instant taste about it, pun intended.
During the course of my membership, I observed that a lot of top players made it to the apex at an unusually short time sometimes making me wonder if they were actually cheating. So I set on a course to find everything I could about how to use the system itself to help me in the same way. I am happy to say that the search was not in vain. I discovered how to dominate the Mafia Wars through lot of information available online at websites and personal blogs of players.

I also found a lot of documents detailing the procedures which top players employed to get them the advantage which excelled them to the top. Tricks are taught on how to start the mafia family with the proper statistics, what mission to take during the initial stages, how to exploit the opponents and finally, how to evade the law. Resources like dominate mafia wars helped me to refine my game playing methods and take the fun to a whole new level.
Practice alone is not enough when it comes to gaming. You have to be a really good observer of the game mechanics to be on the top. This will require you to share knowledge with top players and take advantage of techniques and secrets used by them. While you can always hope to befriend the guys at the top, resources on how to dominate the Mafia Wars are available online. Enjoy playing games and see you at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment